Friday, February 11, 2011

Would periodontal cosmetic surgeons perform lip lowering/ repositioning on fourteenyearolds (for gummy smile)?

I am a fourteen year old boy who has a gummy smile. It makes me very self-conscious, and I have been researching the best option for me is lip / move, but I'm still growing. This procedure would affect my smile in a bad way that my face was after the procedure or can I go? Although the surgeons do the surgery yet? They usually have no lip surgery, gum surgery. They can actually take away some of the gums around the teeth. When you grow into your looks, they can do this. I had a nose job at 14, but I saw 17 to watch a cosmetic dentist for a consultation. So talk to a plastic surgeon if your parents are willing to let you have any perspective. dont get plastic surgery a lot of guys do not like im serious

0 comments:

Post a Comment