Wednesday, February 23, 2011

what is required to become a cosmetic surgeon?

So you want to be a plastic surgeon when I grow up, but know nothing about it! I do not know if it's practical, what other experience I need, what the best schools for that, or I need to study in school. Can anyone help? You need a four-year university degree (Master's degree in something else to take classes finalist in bio, biochemistry, physics and mathematics), 4 years of college, five years of general surgery residency and additional training to specialize as plastic surgeon. Virtually all colleges or 4 year college offers one of the finalists, anywhere - you can use with the best schools anywhere. While in school, all the mathematical sciences and the laboratory can, take classes to get into college. Most schools these days have "school counselors" to that question is a part of their work. They know the answer. If your school does not have an adviser, ask your teacher what he / she proposes to places or people to talk. It is known, the alignment must be educated in different fields of knowledge, the result of its principle, could certainly point you in the right direction, although the luck and hope you do not fill your entire dream, we have a lot of people who want help .

0 comments:

Post a Comment