Monday, February 28, 2011

Do cosmetic surgeons find beauty in Picasso paintings ?

Maybe array. depending on their taste in art. I guess it would depend on surgeon. lol she has no good if a woman pays a lot of money to look like one of the women drawn by Picasso, I'm sure they will be a thing of beauty to be found. deponeds surgeons, but im sure someone was thinking of Mr. whoa.never that.what Jackson.who did mess.? They should be seen as many people coming out of surgery looking a bit edgy and strangely colored. Their appreciation of art goes well (no pun intended) Dadaism, I think, or how else do you explain the expression of the dry weight of the maimed? I do not know, but I wanted to tell you that your avatar is really cool. The different and I like it. Michael Jackson has really done it! Should we hang him in a museum?

0 comments:

Post a Comment