Thursday, February 10, 2011

Any good cosmetic surgeons in Atlanta? Need nose job?

Anyone have a good experience with plastic surgeons in Atlanta? I broke my nose three times, and not reset. Cartilage does not heal properly and it's time to fix once and for all to have. I had a conversation with a recommended doc, and he quoted me $ 12K. It seems to be much higher than I expected. It was also very arrogant and told the truth, I did not like it much. Those who see good value there? I want this to happen the first time. Thanks! This page looks like a good place for happiness start.lots available.good information! http://www.cosmeticsurgerysociety.com/atlanta-plastic-surgeon.htm?PPCCode=G204&gclid=CJe79L3ghJMCFRW5GgodhgUfHA Send pic. Middle and nose surgery is for 4000-7000, although the nose is really F ***** ed up maybe 12,000, but average of 7,000 in the states and agreed with the time and there are good Vol. That is the best advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment