Friday, February 4, 2011

Do most cosmetic surgeons have pay plans for procedures?

I want the nose, but I'm in college and I do not know if I will be able to find the money at once, most cosmetic surgeons do not have planes or have the money to move? Many of them go by the insurance company and the date of the first steps you must pay the balance. Even the most expensive in Beverly Hills, the surgeon will try to make arrangements for those who have a payment problem. But if you have a serious breathing problem, I would not recommend rhinoplasty. There is evidence that people with imperfect nose is more likely to succeed in industry and entertainment business, the most interesting. As you know, I'ma big fan of Michael, but make no mistake, I still think Michael is an exceptional talent, Michael's nose was fine when I was young and became a huge success. I do not know how many operations, Michael had, but like him more problems and fewer sales record that he thought I intended to have my nose done when I was younger. I'm so glad I did. I Cr 13, 8 so.II hope to get one anyway (sniff) .

0 comments:

Post a Comment