Thursday, February 24, 2011

What should i major in if i want to be a cosmetic surgeon?

I am a second year of high school and now I'm sure I want to go into cosmetic surgery, or other type of surgeon, because it seems logical now that everyone has always done things that the majors should I take ? a total loss. I've already done some research and I did not really find a clear answer. Go to a good school, Johns Hopkins, Berkeley, UCLA, UCI, major in one or another form of medical feild of biology, anatomy, if you're ready, an application for medical school, where you can then pre-MED, and you do everything possible to get involved to get your surgeon is not really good grades, then go on to university. To specialize in cosmetic surgery is, it must first consult a physician (MD) or doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO) is engaged in medical school, where an internship in medicine for a period through resident, has much more responsibility. Before attending medical school, but we must take pre-med courses as a graduate student to the types of courses in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, organic Chem, anatomy and physiology, among others (not "human anatomy", but "normal" to "Human Anatomy" are not will usually transfer), physics and mathematics. Competition is fierce and we have the medical college admission test (MCAT) as part of the admissions process will be accepted in medical school, as a cruel GPA (average).! Good luck you sound very intelligent .) You will not find a clear answer because the answer you are looking for is not think about the fine arts, if you wish When it is time to plan the college courses, you will want to start http:// www.aamc.org to get through to see what the various American and Canadian medical schools are looking for. Since they are all slightly different, and there is no lock-step right path to get there. You should also take things one step at a time is silly to plan a sub-specialty when you're in college, let alone medical school, but still. You can calm down and take your time .

0 comments:

Post a Comment