Monday, March 7, 2011

anyone know a good Japanese or Korean cosmetic surgeon who good with plastic surgery on asian?

I would have had plastic surgery but do not know any plastic surgeons who lives in the United States. I'm so Asia's most alluring Japanese or Korean surgeons. plz help me if you know someone well. What is the difference if the surgeon African or European huh? Tell me you will not be "corrective eye surgery" or as I call it as: "Please vote for my Asian Ness surgery", but yes breed surgeon does not matter, so I do not know why it is important. I just can not Dr. Charles Lee hes korean and he is an expert on plastic surgery on Asians. You can find out on its website. http://www.asiancosmeticsurgery.com/?gclid=CMfjwvOo7aMCFQxubAodjCyM3Q Well, I think it does not matter because they are Asian, only what they will do everything in life, they used to make Asian features and what they are trained for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment